- All new customers who are UK residents and purchase a Car or Home combined Buildings and Contents insurance policy with The Promoter between the 29th December 2015 and the 18th November 2016 will be eligible to receive £50 worth of Co-op Food vouchers.
- All new customers who are UK residents and purchase a Pet Insurance policy with The Promoter between the 29th December 2015 and the 18th November 2016 will be eligible to receive £20 worth of Co-op Food vouchers.
- Your policy must be in force for a minimum of 30 days in order to qualify for the offer; you should expect to receive your vouchers up to 90 days after your policy start date.
- Policies must start on or before the 18th December 2016.
- A new customer is someone who has not had another policy of the same type from Co-op Insurance within the last 12 months (see the exclusions section below).
- There is no requirement to enter a promotional code as The Promoter will identify all eligible customers applying over the telephone and through the website. Only one set of £50 worth of vouchers per eligible policy purchased (Home and/or Car). Only one set of £20 worth of vouchers per eligible policy purchased (Pet).
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this promotion in whole or in part in the event that it is necessary to do so, or if the uptake of the promotion exceeds expectations.
- The terms and conditions of this promotion do not alter or vary the terms and conditions of any Car, Home combined Buildings and Contents, or Pet Insurance policy which may be purchased. Car Insurance is normally available to customers aged 17 - 75 years old.
- Applications are subject to our normal terms and conditions including our underwriting criteria. The Promoter reserves the right to decline any application for any insurance policy at its absolute discretion and is not obliged to disclose any reason for rejection. In these cases the customer will not be eligible to receive the vouchers.
- Fraud and abuse relating to the receipt and use of the vouchers may result in the forfeiture of the vouchers (or any substitute for them) and termination of the insurance contract.
- The vouchers are non-transferable and non-refundable. Only original vouchers are valid and no photocopies will be accepted. No change given.
- Minimum spend of £10 per voucher, multiple vouchers can be used in one transaction. No change given. The vouchers can be redeemed against any items sold in a Co-op Food store other than alcohol, cigarettes, tobacco, mobile phone top-up cards, saving stamps, first-stage baby milk products, lottery, in-store concessions, gift cards and fuel.
- If you are taking out a new Car Insurance policy you must not have had another car insurance policy with Co-op Insurance on the same vehicle within the last 12 months in order to qualify for this offer.
- If you are taking out a new Home combined Buildings and Contents policy, you must not have had another Home combined Buildings and Contents policy with Co-op Insurance on the same address within the last 12 months in order to qualify for this offer.
- If you are taking out a new Pet insurance policy you must not have had another Pet Insurance policy with Co-op Insurance for the same pet within the last 12 months in order to qualify for this offer.
- Young Driver, Eco Insurance and policies purchased via price comparison websites (including any quotes starting AGG) are not eligible.
- This offer is not open to customers who buy a single Home policy (must be a combined Buildings and Contents policy in order to qualify).
- If you cancel within 30 days of the policy start date, you will not be eligible to receive the vouchers.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any cashback offer. For the avoidance of doubt, insurance purchased in conjunction with Co-op Membership exclusive offers will still be eligible for this Promotion.
- This offer is for Co-op Insurance customers only.
Fulfilment of the offer
- Delivery of the vouchers will be to the policyholder’s address only and will be free of charge. For Home Insurance, this is the address of the property covered under the insurance policy.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute vouchers with something of similar or greater value.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for issues arising with the vouchers following dispatch.
- Co-op Food Stores reserve the right to refuse any voucher that it deems, in its sole discretion, to have been duplicated, damaged, misused or defaced in any way. The Promoter is not responsible for any vouchers that are lost, stolen, or unused by the expiry date.
The Promoter is Co-op Insurance, a trading name of CIS General Insurance Limited; registered in England and Wales with registration number 29999R. Registered office: CIS Building, Miller Street, Manchester M60 0AL. CIS General Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under register number 435022.
Pet Insurance from Co-op Insurance is provided, underwritten and administered by Allianz Insurance plc. Registered in England No. 84638. Registered Office: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey. GU1 1DB. Allianz Insurance plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. This can be found on the Financial Services Register No. 121849. CIS General Insurance Limited is not part of the Allianz (UK) Group.