Read about the key cover we can give your cat below or check our compare pet insurance section.
There are two Pet Insurance plans to choose from: Select Plus and Classic.
Select Plus: lifetime cover
This covers the cost of vet fees for treating non pre-existing injuries or illnesses up to £5,000 per year. There’s up to £750 of complementary treatment cover.† It also covers treatments for on-going conditions like arthritis or eczema – for however long your cat needs them for, even if it’s for life – as long as you renew your policy every year without taking a break in cover.
Protects you against the cost of vet fees for non pre-existing injuries or illnesses up to £2,000. Any claims you make are limited to the 12 months from when you first notice the injury or illness, as long as you insure your cat with us.†
You get all of these benefits on both Select Plus and Classic covers:
- comprehensive dental cover, as long as your cat has a check-up every year
- discount for every cat that you add to your policy
- a legal helpline you can call for advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
You also get the option to:
- tailor your cover to suit your cat's needs with our Optional Extras
- pay monthly by Direct Debit at no extra cost.
Our policy cover is subject to limitations and / or exclusions. If you want more information, phone our call centre or have a look at our policy documents online
If we’ve applied extra exclusions on your cat’s policy, you’ll be able to see them on your cat's Insurance Certificate.