We’ve got two Dog Insurance plans to choose from: Select Plus and Classic. To see what we can offer your family pet, have a look at the key features of the two plans below. Or visit our compare Pet Insurance section.
Select Plus: lifetime cover
This covers the cost of vet fees for treating non pre-existing injuries or illnesses up to £5,000 per year. There’s up to £750 of complementary treatment cover.† It also covers treatments for on-going conditions like arthritis or eczema – for however long your dog needs them for, even if it’s for life – as long as you renew your policy every year without taking a break in cover.
Protects you against the cost of vet fees for non pre-existing injuries or illnesses up to £2,000. Any claims you make are limited to the 12 months from when you first notice the injury or illness, as long as you insure your dog with us.†
You get all of these benefits on both Select Plus and Classic covers:
- comprehensive dental cover, as long as your dog has a check-up every year
- a multi-pet discount for every dog that you add to your policy
- a legal helpline in case you need advice on any legal issues– 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
You also get the option to:
- tailor your cover to suit your dog's needs with our Optional Extras
- pay monthly by Direct Debit at no extra cost.
Our policy cover is subject to limitations and / or exclusions. If you want more information, phone our call centre or have a look at our policy documents online.
If we’ve applied extra exclusions on your dog’s policy, you’ll be able to see them on your dog's Insurance Certificate.