Food vouchers offer terms and conditions
- All new customers who buy a Car insurance policy directly from the promoter from 18 December 2017 to 21 November 2018 will be eligible to receive £50 worth of Co-op Food vouchers.
- All new customers who buy a Home combined Buildings and Contents insurance policy directly from the promoter from 18 December 2017 to 18 October 2018 will be eligible to receive £50 worth of Co-op Food vouchers.
- All new customers who buy a Pet insurance policy directly from the promoter from the 18 December 2017 to 18 October 2018 will be eligible to receive £20 worth of Co-op Food vouchers.
- Your policy must be in force for a minimum of 30 days in order to qualify for the offer; you should expect to receive your vouchers up to 75 days after your policy start date.
- Car insurance policies must start on or before 21 December 2018.
- Home and pet policies must start on or before 17 November 2018.
- A new customer is someone who has not had another policy of the same type from Co-op Insurance within the last 12 months (see the exclusions section below).
- There is no requirement to enter a promotional code as the promoter will identify all eligible customers applying over the telephone and through the website. Only one set of £50 worth of vouchers per eligible policy bought (Home and/or Car). Only one set of £20 worth of vouchers per eligible policy bought (Pet).
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this promotion in whole or in part in the event that it is necessary to do so, or if the uptake of the promotion exceeds expectations.
- The terms and conditions of this promotion do not alter or vary the terms and conditions of any Car, Home combined Buildings and Contents, or Pet insurance policy which may be bought. Car insurance is normally available to customers aged 17 - 75 years old.
- Applications are subject to our normal terms and conditions including our underwriting criteria. The promoter reserves the right to decline any application for any insurance policy at its absolute discretion and is not obliged to disclose any reason for rejection. In these cases the customer will not be eligible to receive the vouchers.
- Fraud and abuse relating to the receipt and use of the vouchers may result in the forfeiture of the vouchers (or any substitute for them) and termination of the insurance contract.
- The vouchers are accepted in any Co-op Group Food store and in the following independent co-operatives: Central England, Mid-Counties, Lincolnshire, Chelmsford Star and Heart of England.
- The vouchers are not accepted in several independent co-operatives including, but not limited to, East of England, Southern, Radstock and Scotmid.
- The vouchers are non-refundable. Only original vouchers are valid and no photocopies will be accepted. No change given.
- Minimum spend of £10 per voucher, multiple vouchers can be used in one transaction.
- If you are taking out a new Car insurance policy you must not have had another Car insurance policy with Co-op Insurance on the same vehicle within the last 12 months in order to qualify for this offer.
- If you are taking out a new Home combined Buildings and Contents policy, you must not have had another Home combined Buildings and Contents policy with Co-op Insurance on the same address within the last 12 months in order to qualify for this offer.
- If you are taking out a new Pet insurance policy you must not have had another pet insurance policy with Co-op Insurance in the last 12 months in order to qualify for this offer.
- Young Driver Insurance and policies bought via price comparison websites (including any quotes starting AGG) or cashback sites are not eligible.
- This offer is not open to customers who buy a single Home policy (must be a combined Buildings and Contents policy in order to qualify).
- If you cancel within 30 days of the policy start date, you will not be eligible to receive the vouchers.
- For the avoidance of doubt, insurance bought in conjunction with Co-op Membership exclusive offers will still be eligible for this promotion.
- This offer is for Co-op Insurance customers only.
Fulfilment of the offer
- Delivery of the vouchers will be to the policyholder’s correspondence address only and will be free of charge. The promoter reserves the right to substitute vouchers with something of similar or greater value.
- The promoter accepts no liability for issues arising with the vouchers following dispatch.
- Co-op Food Stores reserve the right to refuse any voucher that it deems, in its sole discretion, to have been duplicated, damaged, misused or defaced in any way. The promoter is not responsible for any vouchers that are lost, stolen, or unused by the expiry date.