£50 Co-op Food vouchers offer
- All new customers who buy Life Cover direct from Co-op Insurance Services from 22 January 2019 to 31 December 2019 inclusive will be eligible to receive £50 worth of Co-op Food vouchers.
- If your policy is cancelled within 4 months of its start date, you will not be eligible to receive the vouchers. You should expect to receive your vouchers within 180 days from the start date of your policy.
- A new customer is someone who has not had another policy of the same type from Co-op within the last 12 months (see the exclusions section below).
- There is no requirement to enter a promotional code as the promoter will identify all eligible customers applying over the telephone and through the website. Only one set of £50 worth of vouchers per eligible policy bought.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this promotion in whole or in part in the event that it is necessary to do so, or if the uptake of the promotion exceeds expectations.
- The terms and conditions of this promotion do not alter or vary the terms and conditions of any Life Cover policy which may be bought.
- Applications are subject to normal terms and conditions including underwriting criteria. The underwriter reserves the right to decline any application for any insurance policy at its absolute discretion and is not obliged to disclose any reason for rejection. In these cases the customer will not be eligible to receive the vouchers.
- Fraud and abuse relating to the receipt and use of the vouchers may result in the forfeiture of the vouchers (or any substitute for them) and termination of the insurance contract.
- The vouchers are accepted in any Co-op Group Food store and in the following independent co-operatives: Central England, Heart of England, Scotmid, Southern, Radstock, Mid-Counties, Lincolnshire and Chelmsford Star.
- The vouchers are not accepted in several independent co-operatives including, but not limited to, East of England.
- The vouchers cannot be used for Co-op branded purchases made in non-Co-op branded stores (such as Nisa and Costcutter)
- The vouchers are non-refundable. Only original vouchers are valid and no photocopies will be accepted. No change given.
- Minimum spend of £10 per voucher, multiple vouchers can be used in one transaction.
- If you are taking out a new Life Cover policy you must not have had another Life Cover policy with Co-op Insurance Services within the last 12 months in order to qualify for this offer.
- Policies bought via price comparison websites (including any quotes starting AGG) or cashback sites are not eligible.
- If you cancel within 4 months of the policy start date, you will not be eligible to receive the vouchers.
- For the avoidance of doubt, insurance bought in conjunction with Co-op Membership exclusive offers will still be eligible for this promotion.
- This offer is for Co-op Insurance Services customers only.
Fulfilment of the offer
- Delivery of the vouchers will be to the policyholder’s correspondence address only and will be free of charge. The promoter reserves the right to substitute vouchers with something of similar or greater value.
- The promoter accepts no liability for issues arising with the vouchers following dispatch.
- Co-op Food Stores reserve the right to refuse any voucher that it deems, in its sole discretion, to have been duplicated, damaged, misused or defaced in any way. The promoter is not responsible for any vouchers that are lost, stolen, or unused by the expiry date.
The Promoter is Co-op Insurance Services Limited, trading as Co-op Insurance Services; registered in England and Wales with registration number 4390. Registered office: CIS Building, Miller Street, Manchester M60 0AL.
Co-op Life Cover is provided, underwritten and administered by The Royal London Group.