Over 50 life insurance - £100 Co-op Food vouchers offer
- All new customers who buy Co-op Over 50 Life Insurance from 27 January 2020 to 30 June 2020 (inclusive) will be eligible to receive £100 worth of Co-op Food vouchers.
- If your policy is cancelled within 6 months of its start date, you will not be eligible to receive the vouchers.
- You should expect to receive your vouchers within 240 days from the start date of your policy.
- Delivery of the vouchers will be to your correspondence address only and will be free of charge. We reserve the right to substitute vouchers with something of similar or greater value.
- If you are taking out a new Co-op Over 50 Life Insurance policy you must not have had another Co-op Over 50 Life Insurance policy with us within the last 12 months in order to qualify for this offer.
- If you purchase your Co-op Over 50 Life Insurance policy with a Co-op Membership offer you will still receive your vouchers.
- There is no requirement to enter a promotional code as we will identify all eligible customers applying over the telephone and through the website. Each eligible policy will receive one set of £100 worth of vouchers.
- We reserve the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this offer in whole or in part in the event that it is necessary to do so, or if the uptake of the offer exceeds expectations.
- The terms and conditions of this promotion do not alter or vary the terms and conditions of any Co-op Over 50 Life Insurance policy which may be bought.
- Applications are subject to normal terms and conditions including underwriting criteria. The underwriter reserves the right to decline any application for any insurance policy at its absolute discretion and is not obliged to disclose any reason for rejection. In these cases you will not be eligible to receive the vouchers.
- Fraud and abuse relating to the receipt and use of the vouchers may result in the forfeiture of the vouchers (or any substitute for them) and termination of your insurance contract.
- The vouchers are accepted in any Co-op Food store and in the following independent co-operatives: Central England, Heart of England, Scotmid, Southern, Radstock, Mid-Counties, Lincolnshire, East of England and Chelmsford Star.
- The vouchers are not accepted in several independent co-operatives.
- The vouchers cannot be used for Co-op branded purchases made in non-Co-op branded stores (Nisa and Costcutter).
- The voucher is valid for 3 months after it is received.
- The voucher can be redeemed against any items sold in a Co-op Food store other than alcohol, cigarettes, tobacco, mobile phone top up cards, saving stamps, first stage baby milk products, lottery, in store concessions, gift cards and fuel.
- The vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. Only original vouchers are valid and no photocopies will be accepted. No change is given.
- Co-op Food stores reserve the right to refuse any voucher that it deems, in its sole discretion, to have been duplicated, damaged, misused or defaced in any way. We are not responsible for any issues arising after the vouchers have been sent or for any that are lost, stolen, or unused by the expiry date.
‘We’ and ‘us’ shall mean Co-op Insurance Services Limited, trading as Co-op Insurance Services; registered in England and Wales with registration number 4390. Registered office: 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG.
Co-op Over 50 Life Insurance is underwritten and administered by The Royal London Group.