Special offer for MoneySuperMarket customers
How the offer works
New customers who take out a Co-op Home combined Buildings and Contents insurance policy between 02 January 2019 and 20 November 2019 (inclusive) will be eligible to receive a free one night’s stay in a hotel.
Please see Terms and Conditions below for more information.
Terms and Conditions
- All Eligible Customers who buy a Co-op Home combined Buildings and Contents insurance policy from Co-op Insurance via MoneySuperMarket between 02 January 2019 and 20 November 2019 (inclusive) will be eligible to receive a free one night’s stay in a hotel (“Hotel Stay”) (“Offer”).
- An Eligible Customer is someone who has not had another policy of the same type from
Co-op Insurance within the last 12 months (see the Exclusions section below).
- Your policy must be in force for a minimum of 30 days to qualify for the Offer; you should expect to receive details on how to book your Hotel Stay up to 90 days after your policy start date.
- Policies must start on or before 20 December 2019.
- The Hotel Stay must be booked within 18 months of the policy start date.
- There is no requirement to enter a promotional code as Co-op Insurance will identify all Eligible Customers applying through the website.
- Only one Offer per eligible policy bought.
- Co-op Insurance reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this Offer in whole or in part in the event that it is necessary to do so, or if the uptake of the Offer exceeds expectations.
- The terms and conditions of this Offer do not alter or vary the terms and conditions of any Co-op Home combined Buildings and Contents insurance policy bought.
- Applications are subject to normal terms and conditions including underwriting criteria. The right to decline any application for any insurance policy is reserved. Co-op Insurance is not obliged to disclose any reason for such rejection. In these cases the customer will not be eligible to receive the Hotel Stay.
- Fraud and abuse relating to the Offer may result in the forfeiture of the Hotel Stay (or any substitute for it) and termination of the insurance contract.
- The sourcing and delivery of the Offer will be fulfilled by The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited. Co-op Insurance will be required to pass some of your personal information to The Marketing Lounge Partnership to fulfil the Offer. By accepting the offer you agree to give consent for this information to be shared.
- Additional terms and conditions will be applicable to the Hotel Stay. These are available at www.onenightfree.co.uk/coop/ and they will also be sent to you in the letter and vouchers you will get with full details on how to book your Hotel Stay. (“Pack”)
- This Offer is for Eligible Customers only.
- You must not have had another Co-op Home combined Buildings and Contents insurance policy at the same address within the last 12 months.
- Only Co-op Home combined Buildings and Contents insurance policies bought via MoneySuperMarket are eligible for this offer.
- If you cancel the policy within 30 days of the policy start date, you will not be eligible to receive the Hotel Stay.
Fulfilment of the offer
- Eligible Customers will receive their Pack from The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited within 90 days of their policy start date.
- Co-op Insurance reserves the right to substitute the Hotel Stay with something of similar or greater value.
- Co-op Insurance accepts no liability for issues arising with the Pack following dispatch.
- Co-op Insurance and The Marketing Lounge Partnership Limited accepts no liability for issues arising with the Hotel Stay.
- There is no cash alternative and the Offer is non-transferable.
- The Offer and these terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
- MoneySuperMarket does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this Offer (including without limitation as a result of technical fault or computer or electronic malfunction).
- You acknowledge that MoneySuperMarket is not a party to any contract(s) in relation to the provision of the Offer entered into between you and Co-op Insurance. MoneySuperMarket will not be responsible for any damages, claims or losses arising out of, or in connection with any such contract(s) (including any services provided under any such contract(s).
- If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.