Travel £20 Co-op Food Voucher Offer
- All Co-op Members who buy a new Annual Travel insurance policy directly from the Co-op Insurance Services between the 1st October 2019 and 20th November 2019 (“Eligible Policy”) will be eligible to receive £20 worth of Co-op Food vouchers
- Your policy must be in force for a minimum of 30 days in order to qualify for the offer; you should expect to receive your vouchers up to 75 days after your policy start date.
- Policies must start on or before 20th December 2019.
- In order to get the vouchers:
- If you buy your Eligible Policy through our website, you must enter your membership number and the promotional code Coop20; or
- If you buy your Eligible Policy over the phone, please provide us with your membership number and quote the code Coop20.
- Policies from cashback sites are excluded.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this promotion in whole or in part in the event that it is necessary to do so, or if the uptake of the promotion exceeds expectations.
- The terms and conditions of this promotion do not alter or vary the terms and conditions of any Eligible Policy which may be bought.
- Applications are subject to our normal terms and conditions including any underwriting criteria. The promoter reserves the right to decline any application for any insurance policy at its absolute discretion and is not obliged to disclose any reason for rejection. In these cases the customer will not be eligible to receive the vouchers.
- Fraud and abuse relating to the receipt and use of the vouchers may result in the forfeiture of the vouchers (or any substitute for them) and termination of the insurance contract.
- The vouchers are accepted in any Co-op Group Food store and in the following independent co-operatives: Central England, Heart of England, Scotmid, Southern, Radstock, Mid-Counties, Lincolnshire and Chelmsford Star.
- The vouchers are not accepted in several independent co-operatives including, but not limited to, East of England.
- The vouchers are non-refundable. Only original vouchers are valid and no photocopies will be accepted. No change given.
- Minimum spend of £10 per voucher, multiple vouchers can be used in one transaction.
- This offer is not open to customers who buy a single trip Travel insurance policy.
- If you cancel within 30 days of the policy start date, you will not be eligible to receive the vouchers.
- This offer is for Co-op Members only.
- Applies to new annual travel insurance policies only and does not apply to the renewal of an existing policy.
Fulfilment of the offer
- Delivery of the vouchers will be to the policyholder’s correspondence address only and will be free of charge. The promoter reserves the right to substitute vouchers with something of similar or greater value.
- The promoter accepts no liability for issues arising with the vouchers following dispatch.
- Co-op Food Stores reserve the right to refuse any voucher that it deems, in its sole discretion, to have been duplicated, damaged, misused or defaced in any way. The promoter is not responsible for any vouchers that are lost, stolen, or unused by the expiry date.