Co-op Insurance Young Driver Survey – Terms and conditions
1. PROMOTER: This promotion is operated by Co-op Insurance Services Limited, a registered society Registered No 4390 with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the promoter.
2. OPENING AND CLOSING DATE: This promotion opens on 09/07/2020 at 09:00 and closes on 19/07/2020 at 23:59. Any entries made before the opening date or after the closing date will not be valid and will not be entered into this promotion.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open to Co-op Insurance young driver customers.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter you must fully complete Co-op Insurance’s ‘young driver survey’, which can be found in this email. Maximum of one entry per person and your email address must be provided to be entered.
5. PRIZES: There is one prize to be won. Maximum one prize per winner. The prize on offer is one £500 Co-op Food Voucher.
6. WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be drawn at random by an independent person.
7. NOTIFICATION AND DELIVERY: If you win, you will be notified by email, within 28 days of the promotion ending, you will be asked to confirm an address within the UK for delivery of the prize. You will receive your prize by recorded post to a UK address within 14 days of being notified. If you do not confirm your address within 14 days of receiving the email notification, you will have forfeited the prize and another winner will be selected.
8. DECISIONS OF THE PROMOTER: If there is any dispute about the receipt of validity of any entry or any other aspect of the promotion, this will be decided by us. Our decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
9. WINNER LIST: Winner’s names and respective counties of residence can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected] 28 days after the closing date of the promotion.
10. AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Entry to this promotion shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions take effect immediately upon entry to the promotion.
11. DISQUALIFICATION: We reserve the right to reject any entry, withhold any prize and disqualify you from the promotion if we suspect you of failing to comply with these terms and conditions or of fraud, cheating or dishonesty.
12. NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ENTRIES NOT RECEIVED: We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully received by us, or which are delayed, due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
13. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ADMINISTER PROMOTION: We will only use your name and email address for the purposes of administering this promotion.
14. CANCELLATION OR WITHDRAWAL OF PROMOTION: We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to withdraw or cancel this promotion without prior notice and without liability to any party if it becomes necessary to do so.
15. REDEMPTION OF CO-OP FOOD VOUCHERS: Redemption of Co-op Food Vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions printed or referred to on the voucher (including redemption before the expiry date, if stated). Co-op Food Vouchers are not exchangeable and no cash alternative can be requested. Co-op Food Vouchers are provided at our discretion and we may substitute or change the Co-op Vouchers for a prize of an equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
16. NO ENDORSEMENT BY THIRD PARTIES: This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Facebook.
17. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
18. RELEVANT LAW: This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts if any dispute arises.