Landlord insurance

Commercial landlord

For owners who let commercial properties such as shops, offices and industrial premises. Whether cover is required for a number of properties, a one-off commercial venture, or multi-tenanted properties, you can get tailored commercial property owners insurance cover that’s right for you.

Get a quote for commercial landlord insurance.

Residential landlord

As a landlord, your property is your most important asset, and worth protecting with cover that’s built just for you. Whether you need insurance for a one-off buy to let, or for several properties, including individual flats, you can get tailored landlord insurance cover that's right for you.

Get a quote for residential landlord insurance.