Let’s find the right car insurance for you
There are three main types of car insurance policies.
- third party only
- third party, fire and theft
Here at Co-op Insurance we only offer comprehensive cover.
Our comprehensive policy will pay out for:
- damage to someone else’s property
- any injuries you cause
- damage caused by fire
- theft, vandalism or break-ins
- accidental damage to your own car if you’re involved in a crash.
You should always check each policy carefully to make sure it has everything you need. It can save you a lot of stress to know your insurance will have it covered.
Here are some examples of key features that our comprehensive policy includes:
- 24-hour accident recovery service - we’ll arrange for your car to be recovered if you can’t safely drive it after an insured accident
- replacement of stolen keys - if your car keys are stolen, we will arrange and pay for locks to be replaced up to a maximum of £750, unless the keys are left in or on the car whilst it is unoccupied
- cover while driving abroad throughout the EU and certain associated countries for up to 8 days in any policy year
- courtesy car - provided as standard whilst yours is being repaired by a Co-op approved repairer following an insured incident.
Get a policy that’s tailored to your needs
At Co-op Insurance, in addition to our comprehensive cover, we also offer some optional extras.
- if you regularly drive in Europe, we can give you Extended Foreign Use cover for anywhere in the European Union
- if you’re an experienced driver, you might save a lot with our No Claim Discount, which can lower your basic premium by 70% for 5 or more claim free years.
Get a quote online today or ring our helpline for more information on 03457 46 46 46^.