If you need to make a car insurance claim, call us on 0345 999 8888^
When you call, you’ll need to tell us:
- your name, address and policy number
- if your car was stolen, if any damage was caused or if any property was lost
- if anyone was injured
- where and when the incident happened
- the other car’s registration number
- the other driver’s, name, address, telephone number and insurance details
- the Police crime reference number, if your car has been stolen, damaged maliciously, or if the other driver did not stop and give their details.
Windscreen and glass claims
Use the Autoglass website if your windscreen or window glass is damaged.
Autoglass will take care of your claim. You can arrange a time online for the repairer to come.
We’ll pay the full cost of repair or replacement, less any excess.
You’ll need to pay a £50 excess if your windscreen or window glass has to be replaced. The repairer will take payment on the day by credit or debit card.
There’s no excess to pay if your windscreen can be repaired. A windscreen or window glass claim will not affect your no claim discount.