It's important that you keep your details accurate and inform us about anything to do with your insurance.
Please check your documents when you get them, and if you need to make any changes, this is how you do it.
If you bought your policy from a price comparison site:
Changing personal or cover details
Please call us on 0333 331 4253^ if:
- any of the details in the Policy Details, Confirmation of Your Details or Certificate of Motor Insurance are wrong
- you change your name, address, job or car (see below)
- you want to change your cover, including the excess
- you’re planning to use the car in a different way, like driving to and from work
- you modify the car in any way
- you want to change the details of any drivers.
Insuring a new car
If you buy a new car, you’ll need a new Certificate of Motor Insurance.
When you tell us you’re changing car, your old cover will still be valid until midnight on the first day of the new cover.
We can insure a temporary, additional car should you need any additional days cover.
Please keep your replacement policy documents in a safe place.
We may charge you if you make any changes to your policy, and during your renewal period if you ask for copies of the insurance documents.
We’ll have to charge you if you cancel your policy before it expires, too.
There are full details of any charges for changes in your policy documents. These will be on top of any increase to your payments.
Please note: Temporary Additional Vehicle cover is subject to certain limitations. These include:
- maximum of 3 occasions and no more than 42 days cover per policy year
- minimum of 2 days and maximum of 28 days cover per transaction
- the cost of the transaction is non refundable once the temporary cover has started.