Do I need to provide proof of my no claim discount?
We may ask for proof of your no claim discount.
This usually comes with your renewal letter from your last insurer.
We’ll accept a letter that shows:
- how many years no claim discount you have
- when your last insurance policy finished.
We cannot accept:
- car insurance certificates
- insurance quotes
- statements of facts
- a proof of no claim discount that’s in use on another insurance policy
- a proof of no claim discount that’s over three years old.
We’ll include a pre-paid envelope when we send you your insurance policy documents, or you can email a scan or photo of your proof of no claims to [email protected].