Am I covered for white water rafting when I go travelling?

All our travel insurance policies cover grades 1-4 white and black water rafting.

If you'll be doing grade 5 or 6 white or black water rafting you'll need to add hazardous activities cover:

  • when you buy your policy
  • by getting in touch on 0330 400 1626^.

This gives you up to 15 days cover for this activity per year.

Lines are open:
8am - 10pm Mon - Fri
9am - 5.30pm Sat - Sun

^Call charges