What is a personal accident?
A personal accident is one that happens on your trip. If it causes permanent disability within 12 months we'll pay for:
- your permanent total disability caused by an accident during your trip that:
- stops you from working in any UK job you’re qualified for,
- lasts for 12 months,
- our medical advisor believes isn't going to improve at the end of those 12 months.
- the permanent loss of use of one or more of your limbs, at or above the wrist or ankle,
- irrecoverable loss of sight in one or both eyes for a period of at least 12 months.
If you die, we'll pay up to the amount shown below:
|aged 18 to 65||£5,000||£7,500||£10,000||£25,000|
|aged under 18||£2,500||£2,500||£2,500||£2,500|
We’ll pay you, your executors, or administrators up to the maximum limit as defined by your policy.