For Life’s Adventures Competition terms and conditions
1. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all rules and guidelines applicable to the use of Facebook including the rules located at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php
2. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook or Twitter from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
3. The Promoter of this prize draw is Co-op Insurance registered in England and Wales with registration number 29999R. Registered office: CIS Building, Miller Street, Manchester M60 0AL. (the “Promoter”).
4. The Promoter is offering those who enter this promotion a chance to win one £250 Red Letter Day adventure gift voucher.
5. To enter this prize draw, entrants must write in the comments section of the Co-op Insurance Facebook posts/Tweets (or relevant Co-op Colleague Facebook posts/Tweets) inviting entries into this prize draw sharing stories about life adventures they have had or would like to have. The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries.
6. Entrants must be UK residents, aged 18 years or over excluding any employees (and their immediate family members), their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of this prize draw
7. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion however internet access is required.
9. The promotion is open to entries from 09.00 on 18th April 2019 until 23.59 on 17th May 2019.
10. There is one prize to be won. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative offered.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
12. The winner will be selected from all valid entries received during the promotional period by using a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
13. The winner will be notified within five working days of the draw via Facebook/Twitter direct message to the account from which the entry was made and will be asked to provide their full name and address. If a winner fails to respond within five working days of this notification, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
14. The prize will be sent via recorded delivery to the address supplied within two weeks of notification and the winner will be required to sign to acknowledge receipt.
15. Unless the winner notifies us otherwise in writing within 2 weeks of being informed that he/she has won, the Promoter reserves the right to use and feature the names of the social prize draw winner for publicity purposes and the winner agree that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
16. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
17. All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
18. The name and county of residence of the winner will be made available on request to anyone sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address set out above within 10 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
19. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram, Facebook or other social media accounts in order to submit multiple entries).
21. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw.
23. You agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
24. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.