Young Driver prize draw terms and conditions
This prize draw closes at 23.59 on 25/06/2019. Any entries made after the closing date won’t be valid and will not be entered into this prize draw.
To be eligible to participate you must either:
- Be currently learning to drive; or
- Have passed your driving test (you don’t actually have to be a driver of a vehicle at this time).
- To enter this prize draw you must complete the survey via the link on our social media post.
- As part of the entry to the prize draw you will be required to provide your email address.
- By entering into the prize draw you agree to these terms and conditions.
- There are two prizes to be won – each is a £50 voucher for Love2Shop (‘Prize(s)’).
- The Prize voucher will have its own terms and conditions which will come with the voucher.
- Winners will be drawn by a randomised computer process on 26/6/2019.
- If you win, we will email you (at the email address you provided when you did the survey) to inform you and to ask for your address, so we can send the Prize.
- If you don’t respond to our email within 14 days, we will then re-draw for that Prize so another person can be a winner and you won’t be entitled to claim it.
- Winners’ names can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected] within 6 weeks of the closing date of the promotion.
Exclusions and restrictions
- Please only do the survey once. In any event, there is only maximum of one entry to the Prize Draw per person.
- We reserve the right to reject any entry, withhold any Prize and disqualify you from the promotion if we suspect that you have failed to comply with these terms and conditions or that you have been fraudulent, have cheated or acted dishonestly.
- We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully received by us, or which are delayed, due to a technical fault or malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- Prizes are not exchangeable and no cash alternative can be requested. Prizes are provided at our discretion and we may substitute or change the Prizes for another of an equivalent or greater value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel this promotion without prior notice and without liability to any party if it becomes necessary to do so.
- We may amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will be available on this page. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with any changes.
- If you are under 18, you must get written permission from your parent or guardian to enter and (if you win) claim your prize. We may ask the winners to provide proof of age.
- If there is any dispute about the receipt of validity of any entry or any other aspect of the promotion, this will be decided by us. Our decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
Using your information
We will collect personal information from you (email address, and, if you’re a winner, your home address) and use it only in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and other applicable data privacy laws. We will only use your information for the purposes of administering this promotion.
The Promoter of this prize draw is CIS General Insurance Limited, registered in England and Wales with registration number 29999R. Registered office CIS Building, Miler Street, Manchester M60 0AL. References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the Promoter.