- All new customers who purchase a Car insurance policy or Home combined Buildings and Contents insurance policy directly from the promoter between the 21st September 2017 and the 20th November 2017 will be eligible to receive a Co-op Electrical voucher code worth £50.
- Your policy must be in force for a minimum of 30 days in order to qualify for the offer; you should expect to receive your voucher code up to 75 days after your policy start date.
- Policies must start on or before the 19th December 2017.
- A new customer is someone who has not had another policy of the same type from Co-op Insurance within the last 12 months (see the exclusions section below).
- The promoter will identify all eligible customers applying.
- Only one £50 voucher code per eligible policy purchased (Car/or Home combined Buildings and Contents).
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this promotion in whole or in part in the event that it is necessary to do so, or if the uptake of the promotion exceeds expectations.
- The terms and conditions of this promotion do not alter or vary the terms and conditions of any Car or Home combined Buildings and Contents Insurance policy which may be purchased. Car insurance is normally available to customers aged 17 - 75 years old.
- Applications are subject to our normal terms and conditions including our underwriting criteria. The promoter reserves the right to decline any application for any insurance policy at its absolute discretion and is not obliged to disclose any reason for rejection. In these cases the customer will not be eligible to receive the voucher code.
- Fraud and abuse relating to the receipt and use of the voucher code may result in the forfeiture of the voucher code (or any substitute for it) and termination of the insurance contract.
- The voucher code is non-refundable and is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Only one voucher code can be used per transaction. No minimum spend required. Single or multiple purchases permitted in one transaction. No change given. The voucher code can be used towards delivery cost.
- If you are taking out a new Car insurance policy you must not have had another Car insurance policy with Co-op Insurance on the same vehicle within the last 12 months in order to qualify for this offer.
- If you are taking out a new Home combined Buildings and Contents policy, you must not have had another Home combined Buildings and Contents policy with Co-op Insurance on the same address within the last 12 months in order to qualify for this offer.
- Young Driver, Eco Insurance and policies purchased via price comparison websites (including any quotes starting AGG) are not eligible.
- If you cancel within 30 days of the policy start date, you will not be eligible to receive the voucher code.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any cashback offer. For the avoidance of doubt, insurance purchased in conjunction with Co-op Membership exclusive offers will still be eligible for this promotion.
- This offer is for Co-op Insurance customers only.
Fulfilment of the offer
Delivery of the voucher code will be to the policyholder’s correspondence address only and will be free of charge. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the voucher code with something of similar or greater value.
The promoter accepts no liability for issues arising with the voucher code following dispatch.
Co-op Electrical reserve the right to refuse any voucher codes that it deems, in its sole discretion, to have been duplicated, damaged, misused or defaced in any way. The promoter is not responsible for any voucher codes that are lost, stolen, or unused by the expiry date.
These terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales
The promoter is Co-op Insurance, a trading name of CIS General Insurance Limited; registered in England and Wales with registration number 29999R. Registered office: CIS Building, Miller Street, Manchester M60 0AL. CIS General Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under register number 435022.
Voucher Terms and Conditions
The voucher code is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Only original voucher codes accepted. No minimum spend required, no change given. Single or multiple purchases permitted in one transaction. The voucher code can be redeemed against any items sold on Co-op Electrical - electrical.coop.co.uk. The voucher code can be redeemed against delivery cost.
The voucher code is valid for 3 months after it is received. The voucher code can only be used once and is not valid in conjunction with other promotions. Only one voucher code can be used per transaction. If you are a registered Co-op Member, you can spend your 5% in conjunction with this promotion by providing your membership number at the point of payment. The promoter of this offer is CIS General Insurance Limited (trading as Co-op Insurance). The promoter and Co-operatives E-store Limited, (trading as Co-op Electrical) reserve the right to refuse any Electrical voucher codes that it deems, in its sole discretion, to have been duplicated, damaged, misused, or defaced in any way. The promoter and/or Co-op Electrical are not responsible for any Co-op Electrical voucher codes that are lost, stolen, or unused by the expiry date. All orders placed will be subject to Co-op Electrical terms and conditions of trade, which can be found on the Co-op Electrical website, and will be subject to availability.