If your car lets you down, the RAC can pick you up
You can get RAC Breakdown Cover with your Co-op Young Driver Insurance. So if your car gives up, whether you’re on the road or at home, they’ll help you get going – or to the nearest approved garage.
- cover for the insured vehicle – so whoever is driving the car you know they are covered
- breakdown assistance at your home or the roadside
- tow to a local garage for you, your car and up to 8 passengers if the RAC is unable to fix your car at the roadside
- call outs on average are attended within the hour
- 80% of vehicles are repaired at the roadside, excluding extreme failures.
How to get breakdown cover
Just add RAC Breakdown Cover as an option when you get a quote. Please check the policy documents to see exactly what it covers before you apply.
Check you’re not already covered
Before you buy breakdown cover with us, make sure you haven’t got it elsewhere, as part of a bank account or through a car purchase.
If you do, compare the features and benefits of your existing policy with the ones we can offer you. You should also check the cancellation terms of your existing policy – you might have to pay to cancel it.
This will make sure you’re not losing money or paying for two policies when you can only claim on one.